Welcome to Almost Home
We’re on a Mission!
Almost Home’s mission is to inspire teen moms to create a better life for themselves and their children. This mission ultimately pursues our vision of breaking the cycle of poverty among teen moms, two generations at a time.
As you read through our site you will learn more about our clients, programs, services, and how you can help us continue to pursue our mission. Everything we do at Almost Home is driven by the belief that the young women who call Almost Home their home have the ability lead fully independent and successful lives.
The Almost Home Way
- We believe that given the proper amount of love, support, skills and information every teen mom can create a better life for herself and her child.
- We believe that teen moms are not problems to be fixed but potential to be nurtured and developed.
- We believe that every teen mom has innate strengths and the desire to be independent, successful women
- We believe that education and positive relationships are the two key factors in breaking the cycle of poverty for teen moms and their children
- We believe that when you invest in teenage moms they will share their talents and contribute to building a stronger community and a better world
If you feel inspired to join the movement to inspire teen moms… read on!