Welcome to Almost Home
We are on a mission is to inspire teenage moms to create better lives for themselves and their children. Through this mission we are working towards the ultimate goal of breaking the cycle of poverty for teenage moms, two generations at a time.
Our Core Values
- We believe that given the proper amount of support, skills, and knowledge every teenage mom can create a better life for herself and her child.
- Teenage moms are not problems to be fixed, but potential to be nurtured.
- Every teenage mom has innate strengths and the desire to be a self-sufficient, successful woman
- Education, employment, parenting skills, emotional well-being, and positive relationships are key factors in breaking the cycle of poverty for teenage moms and their children
- When you invest in teenage moms they will share their talents and contribute to building a stronger community and a better world.
If you feel inspired to help Almost Home break the cycle of
poverty for teenage moms and their children…read on!