Welcome to Almost Home
Almost Home’s mission is to inspire teen moms to create a better life for themselves and their children. Through our mission, we are working to break the cycle of poverty for teen moms, two generations at a time.
The Almost Home Way
- We believe that given the proper amount of support, skills, and knowledge every teen mom can create a better life for herself and her child.
- We believe that teen moms are not problems to be fixed but potential to be nurtured.
- We believe that every teen mom has innate strengths and the desire to be an independent, successful woman
- We believe that education, parenting skills, emotional well-being, and positive relationships are key factors in breaking the cycle of poverty for teen moms and their children
- We believe that when you invest in teenage moms they will share their talents and contribute to building a stronger community and a better world
If you feel inspired to help Almost Home break the cycle of poverty for teen moms and their children … read on!