Classification: Full-time | Reports To: Executive Director
The Director of Accounts and Alumni Relations will ensure all financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are documented and implemented while maintaining all financial and banking files, records and an agency cash flow management system. The Director of Accounts and Alumni Relations will oversee all aspects of the Almost Home property requirements, management of the long-range capital improvement planning, management of contracts & budgets for the grounds, facilities and maintenance while ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations. In addition, this role will lead the efforts to identify, cultivate, solicit, and oversee alumni relations of Almost Home.
Job Qualifications Include:
- Commitment to the Mission and Vision of Almost Home
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other relevant field, MBA preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a professional and/or leadership role in finance
- Manage annual budgets, schedule expenses, initiate corrective measures and prepare reports for collecting, analyzing, and summarizing financial data
- Work with executive team to analyze financial data and provide strategies to improve agency’s financial position
- Manage daily property requirements and maintain long-range capital improvement planning through regular inspection of property for damage, contractor effectiveness and areas of improvement
- Manage all vendor contracts to ensure compliance and satisfaction
- Devise and implement strategies for fostering excellent alumni relations that will build and strengthen relationship between Almost Home and our community of program graduates.
- Provide support to alumni by connecting them to support systems that continue to advance them towards their goals of long-term self-sufficiency
The ideal candidate will have technical competence, proficiency in the use of computers for word processing, fiscal reporting, spreadsheets, databases, email and internet, preferable beyond basic working knowledge of Excel. Basic knowledge of Management Software. (agency uses Salesforce)
Please forward resumes with salary requirements to Almost Home Search Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org