Classification: Full-time | Reports To: Executive Director
Almost Home is seeking a full-time Director of Programs & Performance (DPP). As a member of the senior leadership team, the DPP oversees all aspects of the transitional housing and alumni support programs. The DPP is responsible for designing, implementing, evaluating, and reporting on all agency program activities. Qualified candidates must be able to: analyze information, execute on strategic objectives, deliver results, manage and communicate effectively with a team, and make decisions that drive action.
Position Key Responsibilities:
- Supervises the program staff and ensures effective communication and collaboration among team members to achieve program goals and client results.
- Ensures client census goals are met and maintains partnership with appropriate referral sources.
- Monitors and supervises the referral, admission/intake and aftercare process for clients to ensure appropriateness of client fit for program.
- Reviews and monitors the implementation of Individual Service Plans to ensure fidelity to program model and overall client progress.
- Designs and implements organizational performance measurement framework, linking conceptual models to program monitoring and evaluation strategies.
- Researches, selects, designs or modifies specific data collection instruments for programs in order to accurately measure program outputs and outcomes.
- Reviews the strength and validity of measurement strategies, and makes data-driven recommendations for program enhancement or expansion.
- Works with the System Administrator for the Salesforce software to configure and enhance the system’s structure; monitor data quality, system usage and workflow processes; create custom queries and reports; and assist in providing technical support and training to other staff.
- Analyzes and prepares reports to effectively disseminate information to appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Ensures accuracy of data included in funding proposals, reports, and marketing and fundraising efforts.
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related field
- At least five years of professional experience in supervisory role
- Three years or more experience working in a residential setting desired
- Experience in program evaluation and/or performance management
- Ability to analyze information and effectively present to staff, public groups, and Board of Directors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and familiarity with data tracking or performance management software (agency uses Salesforce)
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- A successful track record in setting priorities, shaping processes, guiding investment in people and systems, and developing an infrastructure that creates a stronger more efficient organization
- Team player with a flexible, creative approach and a commitment to Almost Home’s mission and philosophical approach
- Valid driver’s license; ability to obtain chauffer’s license within 60 days of employment